Powerfire VI Capacitive Discharge Ignition CDI
These Professional Products Powerfire VI Digital CDI ignition boxes provide quicker acceleration and throttle response. Their digital circuitry creates more performance with a lower power draw than analog boxes, and their advanced digital technology provides 1/4 degree timing accuracy up to 10,000 rpm. They produce spark up to 15,000 rpm, outputs over 530 V, and up to 135 mJ of energy. The Professional Products Powerfire VI Digital CDI ignition boxes feature a built-in adjustable digital rev limiter, digital dual-step rev control, and four easily accessible rotary dials, allowing for the quick setup of the rev limiter and rev control. They use a one-connection hookup, operate on most 12-18 V negative ground electrical systems, and are 4, 6, and 8-cylinder compatible.
Powerfire VI Digital CDI Features
• High output multi-spark ignition system provides quicker acceleration and throttle response and better driveability.
• Advanced digital technology provides 1/4-degree timing accuracy up to 10,000 rpm.
• Digital circuitry creates more performance with lower power draw compared to analog systems found in some competitve units.
• Produces powerful spark up to 15,000 rpm.
• Outputs over 530 volts and up to 135 mJ of energy.
• Provides 20° of spark duration.
• Adjustable Digital Rev Limiter built-in.
• Digital Dual Step Rev Control is built-in and included (many competitive systems require an add-on module at extra cost). The Powerfire VI is very affordable.
• Four easily accessible rotary dials allow for quick set up of rev limiter and rev control.
• A very easy installation. Can be performed in 30 minutes.
• Plug and play with all brands of 2-wire distributors.
• 4, 6, and 8 cylinder compatible.
• Operates on most 12-18 volt negative ground electrical systems.
• Electronic components designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA.
• Heavy duty die cast aluminum sealed housing.
• As with all CDI ignitions, the Powerfire VI will only work with a conventional 2-wire distributor such as the Powerfire II Distributor found on page 9 of this catalog.
• This is an inexpensive yet high quality distributor.